Join 12,723 other subscribers
March 2023 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tagsadventure bucket list California china Cruise cruising culture food Instagram Italy Mexico music New York Photo Photography San Francisco travel TravelTips vacation vacations
Follow on TwitterMy Tweets
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Surf’s Way Up: Garrett McNamara Claims to Ride Record Wave in Portugal
Posted in Adventure, Travel, Uncategorized
Tagged Atlantic Ocean, extreme sports, Garrett McNamara, portugal, record, Surf, Surfing, wave, world record
*Charlie Dowd** – update
We have the unfortunate news to share…
MISSING PERSON UPDATE, FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 21, 2012
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
HAIGLER, NE – The Dowd family is saddened to share the news that the body of Charlie Dowd was found Friday, September 21 in Haigler, NE, an area between Fort Morgan, CO and McCook, NE. The body was spotted by a BNSF railway worker and immediately reported to the authorities.
While the family is devastated, they would like to express their gratitude for the many prayers, support, and messages posted to the Charlie Dowd Facebook page, and for the efforts of the many volunteers who have helped search for him this past week.
More details are coming soon. Thank you again on behalf of the family for the support of the many agencies, groups, and individuals who have helped the Dowd family during this time. They also ask to refrain from contacting them directly at this time to give them space to grieve and share the news with other family members.
Posted in Uncategorized
Tagged amtrak, charlie dowd, facebook, missing person
Huntington Beach – Surf City USA
Posted in Uncategorized
Tagged bucket list, Bucket List Publications, California, California Outdoors, culture, landscape, Lesley Carter, Love, outdoors, Photo, Photography, SoCal, Surfing, swimming, travel, Uncategorized, USA, vacation
Eating Vegan (Plant-based) in Zurich Switzerland
These are mainly Vegan-friendly.
- Bio Sumo – Tel: +41 44 492 53 51
- Tibits– Zurich
- Hiltl Located at: Gotthardstrasses 53 & Dubsstrasse 31
- SamSeS Located at: Langstrasse 231, 8005 – Tel: 044 440 1313
- Les Gourmandises de Miyuko Located at: Beckenhofstrasse 7/9, 8006 – Tel: +41(0)44 350 21 43
- Cafe Zahringer – Tel: +41(0)44 252 05 00
- Bona Dea Located at: Bahnofplatz 15 – Tel: 044 217 1515
To plan your trip today:
All About Travel
6104 Northwest 63
Oklahoma City, OK 73132
Posted in Travel, Travel Tips, Uncategorized
Tagged Bio Sumo, Biosumo, Bona Dea, Cafe Zahringer, Cafeteria, Carl Lewis, Dr. T. Colin Campbell, eating vegan, Forks Over Knives, Hiltl, Les Gourmandises de Miyuko, Olympic Gold Medal Winner, Plant-based, President Clinton, Reducing Risk of Disease, restaurants, Samses, The China Study, Tibits, Tibits-Zurich, Vegan, Vegan Olympic Gold Medal Winner, Vegan-friendly, Vegetarische Kuche, zurich
Travel Tips for Newlyweds
1. Book the honeymoon using the bride’s maiden name (or the name on drivers’ license and passport). If the honeymoon is taken shortly after the wedding, there will not be enough time to obtain new identification documents with the bride’s new married name.
2. If the couple is staying at a hotel offering some special amenities or upgrades for honeymooners, they may ask to see proof of the wedding such as a marriage license, take a copy.
3. If the couple had decided on a cruise for their honeymoon, and either or both are under 25 years of age, they should take a copy of the marriage license. Most cruise lines require that at least one person in the cabin be over the age of 25 unless they are married.
NEW INFO – Thanks Maryann
Maryann V. Huff You may want to add that if they just purchased a new passport for their honeymoon, they can get the brides name changed on hers for free, when they return. If they get it done in the allowed time frame.
Posted in Honeymoon Travel, Travel Tips, Uncategorized
Tagged honeymoon, travel, travel tips, wedding