Have you ever wanted to know what it would be like to live under the sea? In 2012 you will have that opportunity on Poseidon’s Mystery Island in the Fijian Lagoon at the Poseidon Undersea Resort.
While visiting Poseidon Mystery Island you will experience three types of accommodations. The Island Bungalows which offers access to a private beach, Overwater Villas and the Underwater Suites, just below the ocean’s surface.
Poseidon’s Undersea Resort offers the only underwater wedding chapel. Try the gourmet foods in their eclectic underwater dining room or their cafes and bistros above water as well.
Poseidon’s Mystery Island offers what most resorts offer.
- You can go on any of the land or underwater excursions
- Deep Reef Excursions
- Submarine Piloting
- Scuba Diving
- Cave Exploration
- Diving Tours
- Walking Tours
- Fitness Center
- Spa – Have your massage in the underwater studio
To book your travel:
All About Travel
6104 Northwest 63
Oklahoma City, OK 73132
Posted in Honeymoon Travel, Resorts, Spas, Travel, Travel Tips
Tagged Cave Exploartion, Fiji, Golfing, Gourmet Foods, honeymoon, Kayaking, Mystery Island, Parasailing, Poseidon, Poseidon Undersea Resort on Mystery Island, Scuba Diving, Snorkeling, Spa, Submarine Piloting, Undersea Resort, Underwater dining, Underwater Resort, walking tours, Wedding Chapel
1. Book the honeymoon using the bride’s maiden name (or the name on drivers’ license and passport). If the honeymoon is taken shortly after the wedding, there will not be enough time to obtain new identification documents with the bride’s new married name.
2. If the couple is staying at a hotel offering some special amenities or upgrades for honeymooners, they may ask to see proof of the wedding such as a marriage license, take a copy.
3. If the couple had decided on a cruise for their honeymoon, and either or both are under 25 years of age, they should take a copy of the marriage license. Most cruise lines require that at least one person in the cabin be over the age of 25 unless they are married.
NEW INFO – Thanks Maryann
Maryann V. Huff You may want to add that if they just purchased a new passport for their honeymoon, they can get the brides name changed on hers for free, when they return. If they get it done in the allowed time frame.