No place in Switzerland can give you an exceptional view from the central Switzerland to the snow caped rocky landscape as in the Alpstein range. To reach up to here first you need to start from the Wasserauen station and lead towards the steep path to Seealpsee. This is a lake in the Alpstein range. From here you need to climb up the extremely challenging and steep mountain path from Seealpsee to the Äscher.
Tag Archives: switzerland
“Zottel is Back”- Alps, Switzerland – John Wilhelm – Featured Photographer
As with many great photographs, John has not only created an emotion with his photo, but also leads the viewer into an imaginary story written in their own mind.
I hope this photo makes you smile. I certainly did when I opened it. At first, I thought “what a silly goat chewing on a flower”. Then I realized this was only the beginning of the destruction. I assume by now that entire field of daisies has been reduced to goat made fertilizer. Please follow John below on how he painstakingly created Zottel.
Take it away John :
Hi there everyone.
Wonderful to be here on PhotoBotos with one of my shots. Wow!
The selected photo was very difficult to take. We had to keep track of this very rare and shy animal for months. We chased it…
View original post 174 more words
- Lake Havasu City, Arizona – Home of the London Bridge
- Chapel Bridge – Lake Lucerne, Switzerland
- Golden Gate Bridge – San Francisco, California
- Sydney Harbour Bridge – Sydney, Australia
- Akashi-Kaikyo Bridge – Japan
- Sunshine Skyway Bridge – St. Petersburg, Florida
- Rialto Bridge – Venice, Italy
- Tower Bridge – London, England
- Millau Bridge – Paris, France
To book your travel:
All About Travel
6104 Northwest 63
Oklahoma City, OK 73132