With 22,400,000 tourists in Mexico in 2010 and more to be expected in 2012, your safety concerns can be put at ease. Also you can visit Mexico Taxi Project to hear what others are saying too.
Upcoming events to know about in 2012 may help you plan your vacation.
- December 12, 2012 the Mayan calendar ends. It’s the end of an era, beginnig of a new era.
- Food & Wine Festival in Ixtapa-Zihuataneo March 22nd – 24, 2012
- Ironman Cozumel November 25, 2012
- Tianguis (Mexico’s tourism trade show) in Puerto Vallarta & Riviera Nayarit
- G20 Summit (annual meeting of the world’s major government heads) in Los Cabos June 2012
Mexico Taxi Project
To plan your trip today:
All About Travel
6104 Northwest 63
Oklahoma City, OK 73132