Departing from Memphis, TN on April 27, 2012 the American Queen makes it’s debut.
The 7-night voyage includes a stop in Henderson, KY, Louisville, KY, Madison, KY, and will arrive in Cincinnati, OH on Day 8.
The Great American Steamboat Company shares the Special Benefits for this voyage:
- 2 night luxury hotel stay in Historic Memphis
- Welcome Dinner at Charles Vergo’s Rendezvous for World-Famous Barbeque
- Gala Christening Ceremony and Inaugural Ball
- Special On-board Events Hosted by Senior Executives
- Commemorative Keepsake Gift
- Performances by the Harry James Orchestra
Included On All Great American Steamboat Company, American Queen Voyages:
- Free one night luxury hotel stay before your voyage
- Free shore excursions
- Complimentary wine and beer with dinner, free bottled water, soft drinks and specialty coffees, cappuccino and espresso throughout your voyage and much more
- Special Derby Day party at the Seelbach Hotel
- Gourmet cuisines by celebrated American chef Regina Charboneau
Also, checkout the theme boat “Epic Civil War” voyages taking place in August and September.
To plan your trip today:
All About Travel
6104 Northwest 63
Oklahoma City, OK 73132