One of the easiest places to eat a Vegan meal is in San Francisco. San Francisco has so many amazing dining establishments. It’s just an amazing place all around.
What is a Vegan? An alien? Tourists were interviewed at the infamous Fisherman’s Wharf in San Francisco.
- Golden Era Flavors of Chinese, Indian, Thai and Aulacese. Located at: 572 O’Farrell Street – Tel: 415.673.3136
- Loving Hut You can find in Chinatown, Westfiled, and the Sunset
- Herbivore Try their Vegan doughnuts. Yum!
- Gracias Madre Organic and GMO free dining experience with tasty Mexican food you will love. So good…
- Alive! Organic Raw Vegan Cuisine
- Millennium Restaurant “Love this place. I am not a vegetarian, but if I could eat like this everyday I would be a vegetarian”
Vegan Eats in San Francisco
Vegan Tour of San Francisco
Vegan Breakfast at Sun Rise
To plan your trip today:
All About Travel
6104 Northwest 63
Oklahoma City, OK 73132