Tag Archives: brooklyn bridge
… sang Frank Sinatra in the 1940’s black & white film, It Happened in Brooklyn. The Brooklyn Bridge is such a beautiful song.
If someone asked you to name New York’s top three iconic landmarks, I am sure that the Brooklyn Bridge would make the cut. It’s inspired so many films, poems, stories, and life moments.
From this architecturally stunning structure, an open-air viewing deck grant visitors unobstructed New York views, unlike those seen from the Williamsburg and Manhattan Bridges. (NB: The Bridge is undergoing renovation at this time so there is scaffolding on part of the way from Brooklyn towards its centre).
On the Brooklyn Bridge, everyone shares the same path, which means mayhem. Although a dividing line maintains some order, it doesn’t succeed given the throngs of tourists descend on the bridge daily. Walkers brush shoulders as the stroll from Manhattan to Brooklyn, or vive…
View original post 778 more words
- Lake Havasu City, Arizona – Home of the London Bridge
- Chapel Bridge – Lake Lucerne, Switzerland
- Golden Gate Bridge – San Francisco, California
- Sydney Harbour Bridge – Sydney, Australia
- Akashi-Kaikyo Bridge – Japan
- Sunshine Skyway Bridge – St. Petersburg, Florida
- Rialto Bridge – Venice, Italy
- Tower Bridge – London, England
- Millau Bridge – Paris, France
To book your travel:
All About Travel
6104 Northwest 63
Oklahoma City, OK 73132