You are planning the wedding of your dreams to happen in the heart of the Mexican Caribbean – Cancun. You will need to be prepared to make decisions on which beautiful setting you want to tie the knot. Will it be a sea shore, gazebo, an ocean-view ballroom, beach-front garden, with dolphins, on board a Catamaran or Spanish style Galleon ceremony? Where will you begin your love story?
Legal requirements for a Cancun Wedding:
- Tourist card (received upon entry to Mexico)
- Birth certificate with an apostille (Certificate of Authentication by Secretary of State where you are born) attached in English as well as translated in Spanish
- Valid U.S. passport that is good 6 months after travel
- Blood tests in Cancun, at least three working days prior to the ceremony
- Couple and four witnesses must arrive at least three working days prior to ceremony (to be recognized a civil/legal marriage)
View original post 170 more words