Following the debut of the American Queen steamboat the Great American Steamboat Company is offering a 4-night Kentucky Derby voyage.
Departing on May 4, 2012 from Cincinnati, OH – the 4-night voyage will steamboat it’s way to Louisville/Churchill Downs then to Madison, IN before returning to Cincinnati.
- Pre-voyage luxury stay at the historic and grand Netherland Plaza in Cincinnati
- All-Day Kentucky Derby Party at the Historic Seelbach Hotel complete with sumptuous meals and snacks, free-flowing Mint Juleps, premium open-bar, festive games and Derby Hat competition for the ladies and a live feed of the “Run for the Roses”
- General Admission tickets to Churchill Downs where you may view the horses in the Paddock area
- Commemorative Keepsake Gift
- Learn the insider secrets to professional training and handicapping from renowned experts such as the famed Dr. Elmo Shropshire
- Special on-board events and entertainment
“The Kentucky Derby is on of the world’s most exciting sports events and International’s decision to strengthen its corporate partnership with Churchill Downs reflects the company’s appreciation of the Derby’s value and importance. International has been a presence at the Derby for several years and we welcome and appreciate the company’s decision to increase it’s participation” ~Jim Gates
To plan your trip today:
All About Travel
6104 Northwest 63
Oklahoma City, OK 73132