Cancun is the Heart of the Mexican Caribbean. Its tropical weather with year round sunshine makes it ideal for a vacation any time of the year. The beaches are known for their sugar white sands and beautiful turquoise waters.
From horseback riding to scuba diving, you will never run out of things to do in Cancun. Visit the world’s largest underwater sculpture museum. By speedboat you will take a ride to the Isla Mujeres where you will begin your snorkeling tour of the underwater museum.
Things to do in Cancun:
- Watersports: scuba diving, snorkeling, and sport fishing, which is some of the best in the world. Charter a sailboat with crew too.
- Adventure: zip-line, mountain bike riding, jungle jeep rides, swim the sacred Cenotes of the Riviera Maya.
- Mayan Culture: Visit Mayan archaeological sites Tulum, Chichen Itza, and Coba
- Spas: Premier spa destination on the beach or in your hotel spa
- Nightlife: Some of the best nightclubs in the world are found in Cancun’s Hotel Zone
- Puerto Morelos: Friendly fishing village
- Weddings: One of the most romantic locations in the world. Getting married in Cancun, legal requirements.